Friday, February 6, 2009

I forgive u...=P



Was thinking of my blog title a while ago and suddenly his blog flash through my mind..so erm...Jade, i forgive u =P...

Well, this is the bottle with sand inside that he gave me yesterday for our 100th day ^^. He asked what I want before this and I said a car and a house so when it turned out to be sand @@ it's undeniably quite disappointing xPP Nah...juz joking! Thanx dear for that little surprise hehe...=D love that bottle and it's quite special indeed. He told me before our CNY break that it'll be our last day on our 100th...now see what u did? u juz broke the plan...haih...today is 101 and i had alr too much of u=P but I still want more ^o^ (e.g torturing you, hitting you etc...=P)

This guy...he might not be the guy with all the best criteria I hope to have in my ideal guy (like tall, guai, clever...and the list goes on xP) but he certainly is the one who can make me feel at ease to be with and perhaps one that I want to be with for a long time.<3 Sometimes, it's not that I love to be jealous so much...It's just that he's that type of friendly guy that easily get close to people and for that, it just doesn't feel "safe" when he's with other girls. >.< But of course Jade, I'll try to trust u as much as I can =) (I said TRY..so no guarantee I can =PP)

Next Tuesday is socio test TT and i haven't even finish a chapter so apparently i'm gonna have to rush through things on today and monday. I hate test!! I want to sleep and eat all time!! keke..=P Gosh what a lazy pig I am @@ Hmm..hopefully tomorrow's trip to old folks home will be short and sweet =) then i'll be able to study more at the night...and one more thing to cry for, I havent have my stats assignment done, which was also due on tuesday...haiz...good luck to me, mE, ME! Hehe..Quoting what my socio lecturer Mr. Borges always like to say "Me, me, me!" He really sounds cute when he said tat. lol.

No comments: